Mindfulness simply means paying attention to the present moment. This introductory level mindful meditation album teaches you how to do that.
In this beginning mindfulness album, Charlton Hall guides you through a series of meditations designed to enhance your ability to pay attention in the present moment. Mindfulness helps you to relax and focus, and helps to minimize stress and anxiety. The meditations in this beginning mindfulness album will help you to develop these skills.
- Basic Meditation – For those new to meditation, this track will give you instruction in the basics of breath control and mindful awareness.
- Acceptance Meditation – This track helps you to accept the things you cannot change.
- Mindful Body Scan – This meditation guides you through a progressive full body relaxation and awareness exercise.
- Mindful Walking – With practice, you can turn any activity into a mindful meditation. This track guides you through the process of walking mindfully.
- Insomnia Meditation – A meditation to help you fall asleep. “Trying” is doing something. Sleeping is the opposite of doing anything. So if you are “trying to fall asleep,” you will never fall asleep. This meditation guides you to a state of being so that sleep may come.
- Sacred Space Meditation – We can’t always get in the car and take a drive to the mountains or the beach. We can, however create a sacred space using the imagination. Once this place has been created, we can always take a quick mental trip to our sacred space whenever we need to re-charge. This meditation teaches you how.